Monday, June 15, 2015

*Top Ten Tuesday* Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!

 Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

*So many new books, so little time. Dwindled my list down to the 10 most interesting books of the 30 that I want to read really badly*

*I've linked each book to Goodreads so that you can get the synopsis*

1. Shades of Treason - Sandy Williams (July 1, 2015)
*Pre-Ordered*

2. Ink and Bone - Rachel Caine (July 7, 2015)
*Review posting release day*

3. Spider's Trap - Jennifer Estep (July 28, 2015)
*received for review*

4. Magic Shifts - Ilona Andrews (August 4, 2015)

5. Dark Ascension - ML Brennan (August 4, 2015)

6. The Veil - Chloe Neill (August 4, 2015)
*received for review*

7. Lair of Dreams - Libba Bray (August 25, 2015)
*received for review*

8. Vengeance Road - Erin Bowman (September 1, 2015)
 *received for review*

9. Queen of Shadows - Sarah Maas (September 1, 2015)

10. Crucible Zero - Devon Monk (September 1, 2015)
*received for review*





6 comments:

  1. Ah! Ink and Bone! I'm definitely reading that as soon as I get it! The only reason it's not on my list is because I don't have it in my hands yet. The Veil and Vengeance Road both sound really good. I have them for review as well and hope to read them soon. Great list, I hope you love them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I am hoping to get Ink and Bone for review soon! I said I'd review it anyway! And ooh Crucible Zero is another one I just got! Can't wait for Shades of Treason! Also find myself debating about reading Libba Bray's new series! Great picks! Hope you enjoy them all this summer!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUEEN OF SHADOWS!!! OMG September can NOT get here fast enough. I still need to read The Diviners though but I need to get to it soon so I can dive into my copy of Lair of Dreams asap. Wonderful picks^^ good luck with all the books on your Summer tbr :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vengeance Road sounds really cool. I love a great western. And really, who ISN'T excited for Queen of Shadows? I adore that series. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vengeance Road has such a great cover! I hope the story is fantastic, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how it happened but I have yet to read the last Kate Daniels book! Hate it when I fall behind on beloved series. Very, very excited for Sandy Williams' new one and Ink and Bone is DEFINITELY on my TBR. Queen of Shadows is my most anticipated for sure. Great list!

    ReplyDelete