Saturday, February 25, 2012

March Review Copy Cleanup!


Welcome to the 2012 Review Copy Cleanup!
This challenge is being run by Celine from Nyx Book Reviews and Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea Reviews. They were getting swamped with review books. They decided to make it all a bit more fun and are challenging you all to read your review copies with us!

So in honor of the Ides of March, I thought I would join in on the fun as well since I have a fair number of ARC's not only from publishers, but from NetGalley.com as well.

Join in on the challenge! I know I'm not the only one with piles of books that need to be read and reviewed! :)

Challenge schedule:

✦ March 2 - Show Off Your Pile
✦ March 9 - Cuddle Up With a Book
✦ March 16 - Don't Be Such a Tease!
✦ March 23 - Mysterious Meet-up
✦ March 30 - Love Will Find a Way

Here is my tentative list:

This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson
The Kingdom by Amanda Stevens
Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz
Darkest Knight by Karen Duvall
The Prophet by Amanda Stevens
Burn Mark by Laura Powell
Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Innocent by David Baldacci
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Under Suspicion by Hannah Jayne
Stalking the Others by Jess Haines
Deliverance by Dakota Banks
Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett

*Note* Obviously if I have any additions to this list, I shall update my challenge when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment