Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Help Wanted! Associate Blogger and Reviewer Needed Asap!

Hello everyone! 
I hope this post finds everyone doing great.
I am posting a help wanted ad which sounds a little tacky
considering this is all about books and reviewing books.
However, as of this Thursday, I am returning to medical
school part time for the next 8 months. I really need a paying
job since reviews don't put food on the table. I've also been 
out of work for so long that I'm starting to go stir crazy. 

In light of that fact, I am looking for some help. I am looking
for someone who can step in when I am unable due to studying
for tests or what have you. I am looking for an associate
reviewer, and possibly a co-blogger who can write reviews (1-2)
a week. Easy peasy. 

If you are interested, please send me an email @
shelly.romano@comcast.net with your pertinent information
such as if you have a current blog, and your most recent review.

If you are a follower of this blog, then you know that I love
to read. My tastes are eclectic in that I love YA paranormal,
Dystopian, and steampunk. I LOVE Urban Fantasy with my
PNR being my second favorite. I also like mysteries, and
suspense. If you decide to take me up on my offer, I am open
to having you review ANYTHING you so choose. I am that
serious about asking for help.

Thank you for allowing me this brief interruption.
Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry to hear about this and I feel for you; hopefully you'll find a good job soon and I hope your studies go well :) I wish I could help and actually I'd love to help but I might be going on hiatus and then I'd be useless too... So I'm sorry but hopefully you find someone helpful :)

    Good luck on everything! I wish you all the best, may God watch over you.

    Ira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ira. Your kind words mean a lot to me.

      Delete
  2. It seems like everyone is getting guest/associate reviewers now! HAha! I hope everything goes well! I feel so mad lately that I haven't really gotten a call back from all the resumes I put out. It really is frusterating. I can't do much with my PT job. Hopefully something pops up soon. Need a FT job with more reasonable pay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mariya. IE Job, I totally understand. Over the last 2 years I've put out nearly 300 resumes and haven't found anything yet. Comes from being an older worker with lots of experience. In looking for assistance, it is my way of saying I don't want to put my blog on hold no matter what the reason.

      Delete
  3. If you get any good applicants that you don't pick, send them my way! :-) Good luck with all that craziness!

    ReplyDelete