Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This weeks question:
Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most
I would highly recommend each of the books below.
I have rated each of these books at least 4 stars some 5 stars!
I am a finicky reader and don't usually rate books this high, so, this
should give you an indication as to how much I loved these books!
1. Written in Red by Anne Bishop
2. The Rift Walker by Clay Griffith & Susan Griffith
3. The Ripple Effect by J.A. Saare
4. Deadline by Mira Grant
5. The Stand by Stephen King
6. Sandman Slim by Richard Kadrey
7. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
8. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
9. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
10. Gilded by Karina Cooper