Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic!
This weeks Topic is:
Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way
(road trips, airplanes, travelogues, anything where there is traveling in the book!)
1. The Time Traveler's Wife" (2003) by Audrey Niffenegger - Seriously! You can't have a Top 10 list without the Time Traveler's Wife!
2. "The Time Machine" (1895) by H.G. Wells - Yes, I am totally aging myself, but come on!
3. "Time and Again" (1970) by Jack Finney - Once again, my generations kind of book
4. "Time After Time" (1979) by Karl Alexander - H. G. Wells chases Jack the Ripper through time, via his infamous time machine, to current cay San Francisco
5. "Fragments" (2013) by Dan Wells - They travel from NYC all the way to Denver, so this counts!
6. "Gulliver's Travels" Jonathan Swift - Oldie but goodie!
7. "Time Travel" (1990) by Nora Roberts - Enterprising woman meets man from 300 years in the past!
8. "Tempest" (2012) by Julie Cross - Nineteen-year-old Jackson Meyer is a normal guy… he’s in college, has a girlfriend… and he can travel back through time.
9. "Greta and The Goblin King" (2012) Chloe Jacobs - While trying to save her brother from a witch’s fire four years ago, Greta was thrown in herself, falling through a portal to Mylena
10. "Reunited" (2012) Hilary Graham Weisman - Simple - 1 Concert. 2000 Miles. 3 Ex-Best Friends. Reunited is a fun, yet poignant story about the three very distinct teenagers who used to be best friends, but life got in the way. It’s a story about growing up and owning your responsibilities while trying to have a great time and seeing your all-time favorite band play one more time.