For a list of past and future Top Ten Tuesday topics and to find out more about Top Ten Tuesday, click here!
This weeks TTT topic is:
Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Blogger Easier.
1. NetGalley and Edelweiss - I would be absolutely SHOCKED if this isn't on all our lists. I think
perhaps 75 percent of all my books that I've read this year are E.Books.
2. The library - until they either close down, or stop purchasing books by the authors I love to follow and even new authors, I'm sticking with my library like glue.
3. Rafflecopter - This is another no brainer kids. Best way to conduct a giveaway
4. Goodreads - Since I've been a member since 2009 and post ever single review there as well as learn when new books are coming out and synopsis, it's my primary tool.
5. Pad and Pen to take copious notes - You may think I am kidding, but alas, I am not. I take notes because my life isn't in the throes of being new. I'm older thus my memory isn't the same any longer.
6. Having a Kindle - Easy Peasy take it with me every where I go!
7. Other Bloggers - I've already called out several of my blogger buddies over the past several months. You know who you are. You know why I adore you and why you should never change.
8. Not actually working Full Time - being on full time disability has allowed me to read an average of 384 books a year for the past 3 years. I'm on that pace again for 2013.
9. Authors - let's not fool ourselves into thinking that authors aren't important. Most of them are awesome, and can be readily reached and some even think about you when their books come out.
10. Social Media like Twitter and Facebook - In reality, if you aren't connected with the real world and other bloggers, you are totally missing out on a lot of things. Trust me when I say, try to connect with as many bloggers as you can and maybe one day you will be lucky to meet the person on the other end.