Friday, October 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves 10/26/2013

Stacking The Shelves is a fun way to show off the books we received over the past week in the hopes that you will find something that you will be interested in reading. As always, it is in no way, shape, or form to be considered bragging or sticking out our tongues at other bloggers. 

I personally enjoy  reading comments from those that stop by and support Gizmo's Reviews and I make every effort to comment and visit back your blog in return. 

This week, I would like to thank Simon & Schuster, St. Martin's Press, 
Random House & Bell Bridge Books for their approvals to the following titles!

Received via Edelweiss and NetGalley





Borrowed via library
No, you are not seeing things. I really did get Unhinged (last week) before reading this book!


Borrowed via Amazon

14 comments:

  1. Splintered was an awesome read. The others I'm not too familiar with but I hope you enjoy them nonetheless!

    My STS can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see more people side with Splintered. It was completely torn apart when the ARCs released, but I see more and more bloggers love it, so I am a little torn on adding it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting choices. I see that you got some very interesting books as these are all new to me.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splintered is an amazing book. I really like the cover of Servants of The Storm. Really intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Shade of Vampire is a nice read, I didn't like the first Parker Blue, but I hope you'll enjoy all your new books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splintered is amazing. I got Close To You too. I am excited for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh nice! Hope you enjoy all these reads! Still need to read Shade of a Vampire myself! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed Splintered, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a lan haul this week. Yay for A.G. Howard's books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you're really gonna like Splintered! Have fun reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Splintered is so good!!!
    Check out my STS

    And while you're at my blog, be sure to enter my Fierce Reads Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a black sheep when it comes to Splintered. I liked it but I thought it was kind of angsty and ridiculous and as for the retelling of Alice part, thought it was quite lacking. Interested to hear your thoughts there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am actually really dying to read Splintered, have heard some really amazing things! My STS.

    ReplyDelete