Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic!
This weeks Topic is:
Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On
*Some of these titles need no explanation whatsoever!*
There are so many books I am looking forward to in 2014, that I am using this opportunity to give them a shout-out and a fond farewell to the series they represent so well.
2. Up From The Grave by Jeaniene Frost
*If you are a fan of this series, then you know that this is the final novel in
the Night Huntress series featuring Cat & Bones.
3. Fury of the Demon (Kara Gillian #6) by Diana Rowland
6. Lady Thief (Scarlet # 2) by A.C. Gaughen
7. Three (Article 5, # 3) by Kristen Simmons
8. Killer Frost (Mythos Academy #6) by Jennifer Estep
*Final book in Series*
10. Ruins (Partials Sequence # 3) by Dan Wells
*Final book of Series*