Tuesday, April 22, 2014

*Waiting on Wednesday* Featuring Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard

"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating....

This weeks choice is Strange and Ever After by Susan Denard!

I won't hesitate in saying that I love this series, and am eager to pick up this book and start reading soon! I love Eleanor and Crew, and hope that Susan gives these characters one hell of a final ride!

Perfect for fans of Cassandra Clare's The Infernal Devices series, this is the epic conclusion to Susan Dennard's trilogy that started with Something Strange and Deadly and continued with A Darkness Strange and Lovely. With supernatural forces, epic romance, and a mysterious Egyptian city, Eleanor and her team are set for an adventure they will never forget.
It has been a tumultuous time for Eleanor Fitt since life as she knew it in Philadelphia came abruptly to an end. While the Spirit-Hunters—Joseph, Jie, and Daniel—have helped her survive her brother's violent death and an invasion of Hungry Dead, Eleanor has lost just about everything.
And now, Jie is missing—taken by the evil necromancer Marcus. Eleanor is determined not only to get her back but to finally end this nightmare. But to do so, she must navigate the hot desert streets of nineteenth-century Egypt amid the rising Dead, her unresolved feelings for Daniel, and her volatile relationships with Joseph and Oliver, her demon. And it won't be easy. Because Allison, her friend from Philadelphia, has tagged along, becoming strangely entangled in Eleanor's mission.
It will take all of Eleanor's powers of black magic, and all of Daniel's and Joseph's trust, to succeed. But there will be a price. People will have to suffer the consequences of what Marcus has done, and what Eleanor, Oliver, and the Spirit-Hunters will do to stop all this deadly chaos.

  • Series: Something Strange and Deadly
  • Hardcover: 400 pages
  • Publisher: HarperTeen (July 22, 2014)



8 comments:

  1. This is my absolute favorite cover of the 3. I've already pre-ordered and I cannot wait! :)

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Can't wait to hear what you think of this one!! :)

    -jess

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover, unfortunately I haven't read the series yet. =( Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an ARC of this one! I just need to read the first two before I can dive into it! Great pick. :)

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Never read these books but love the covers!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these books. They are sooooooo good. I can't wait for this one either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to confess that I haven't read any of these books yet - but this is totally my favorite cover of the three :D I hope it's as good as you're hoping - especially since it's the finale!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't started on this series as yet but hope to soon. The covers are beautiful.

    A nice WoW! Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete