Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!
This week topic is Top Ten Books About Friendship
1. Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham - Yes, this is kind of a dysfunctional book. Yes, it is silly in almost every single way, BUT, I think the FRIENDSHIPS was the point of this book. Friendships lost, Friendship rekindled,
2. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - I'm pretty sure that if you have read this book, you would have lost your mind just a wee bit. This is an emotional trip, with two of the best female characters you will find in Historical Fiction.
3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - Obviously, the friendship ties are between Rose Hathway and Lissa. It is what drives the story minus Rose's deep infatuation with Dmitri.
4. Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling - Can you say Harry, Ron, & Hermoine? That is all you need to say!
6. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares - Carmen, Tibby, Lena, Bridget and a pair of pants.
7. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells - I love settings with strong women and takes place in the South. This was also a movie, and it was truly fun.
10. Shadow Falls by C.C. Hunter - Kylie, Della and Miranda. Happy to see there's a spin-off coming soon!