Friday, May 1, 2015

*Stacking My Shelves & Weekly Wrap-up* May 2, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks!

WELCOME BACK! 
I should warn you that I had a pretty awesome week. Harper dropped some amazing titles on Friday, and Penguin First Read FINALLY approved me for several titles I am eager to read. Let's not forget other books from NetGalley, Edelweiss, and Amazon! If I ever, ever complain about not having anything to read, feel free to slap me in the face. Thanks! 

The Week in Reviews:

Monday - Hit by Delilah S Dawson (YA)
Tuesday - Cursed Moon by Jaye Wells (UF)
Wednesday - Deadly Spells by Jaye Wells (UF)
Rook by Sharon Cameron (YA) <--Talk Supe Blog

Received via Penguin First to Read

   

Received via NetGalley & Edelweiss

   

   

   

   

   

   




8 comments:

  1. What a great week this was for books! I feel like dancing, but I really should be reading (since now I have so many more to read). I hope you enjoy these! Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretties! I don't really look on Edelweiss, but it looks like I should do! :-) I hope you enjoy your new books. My haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Yeah EW got some good titles this week! I put my requests in, but I never seem to do well with them! No matter! I am dying to get back to my own books! I've read nothing but review books for what feels like months! Hope you enjoy all your wonderful new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover for A Madness So Discreet is extremely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that there were a lot of titles this week. I'm hoping to pick up White Rose at BEA. I so want that book. There were a lot of good titles. I'm having trouble downloading my copy of Spirits and Thieves from First to Read. How did you do it? I tried to ask for help, but their help was not useful.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded it to the Abode Edition. But, because it contains a DRM, you can't read it on your Kindle unless you have means to remove it. Reading it on the computer is what they expect you to do, I guess.

      Delete
  6. I have been seeing a lot of these around but I haven't heard of them. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is a great week. I want to read Mirrored as I loved mist of Flynn's other retelling. The cover is great too! Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete