Friday, December 11, 2015

#Stacking the Shelves / Weekly Recap* 12/12/2015


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Pretty much an even week of borrowed library books, and approvals via NetGalley & Edelweiss. Look towards shutting down, again, for a few days for Christmas which is now less than 2 weeks away. Makes no sense to post reviews when people are spending time with family and doing other things. Hope you find something you like! 

~Shelley~


The Week in Reviews:


Tuesday - Nightwish by Sydney Bristow (Paranormal)

Wednesday - All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Young Adult)

Thursday - Hexomancy by Michael R. Underwood (Fantasy)

Friday - Mind Magic by Eileen Wilks (Paranormal)

Saturday - Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (Young Adult)


Scheduled for Next Week: 

Monday - Unchanged by Jessica Brody (YA, Dystopian)

Tuesday - Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood (Science Fiction)

Wednesday - Wake of Vultures by Lila Bowen (Young Adult)

Thursday- Vendetta by Gail Z. Martin (Urban Fantasy)

Friday - Soundless by Richelle Mead (Young Adult)

Saturday - Seized by Elizabeth Heiter (Mystery, Thriller)

*Received via NetGalley or Edelweiss*

   

   

   

*Library*

   

   

*Amazon*

   




8 comments:

  1. OOoh I can't wait for the Passenger and I loved The Iron Warrior! And Manners and Mutiny! Great reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up on Sunday, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay many great books! I really enjoyed the Andrews one and I have the briggs as well. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cries* I didn't get accepted for Fire Touched. I hope you'll love that, and your other books, Shelley!
    Have a great weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with Ilona Andrews! Mercy Thompson is the next UF series I'm hoping to read. I hope you enjoy Passenger; I really love it. Happy Saturday!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that there was a A Court of Fives Novella. I hope you love all of your new books this week. They look fantastic.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Black Widow on hold. Hope the library gets it returned soon! Great haul...gotta love Patricia Briggs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, so jealous of Passenger! I hope you enjoy all the books you got :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shit, I so want to read Forever Red!

    ReplyDelete