Saturday, July 30, 2016

#Stacking the Shelves / Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged # 26


Bought Borrowed and Bagged is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are  bought, borrowed, won or ARCs  you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from Karen Marie Moning’s amazing Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. 

Thanks for Shopping by!
As we close the month of July, and enter August, I do hope everyone is keeping up with their 2016 challenges. I've had to, once again, up my goal to 250, which will be more like 300 when all is said and done. I actually think I am behind last years eventual total and that is perfectly acceptable to me!
Have a great weekend! 
~Shelley~

This Weeks Reviews: 




Wednesday - Red Right Hand by Levi Black (Urban Fantasy, Horror)

Thursday - Nightshades by Melissa F. Olson (Urban Fantasy)

Friday - Death of an Assassin by Ian Hiatt (Urban Fantasy)

Saturday - The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma (YA, Mystery)


Scheduled for Next Week: 

Monday - Cape of Deceit by Jennifer Anne Davis (YA, Fantasy)

Tuesday - Gilded Cage by Lucinda Gray (YA, Historical Fiction)

Wednesday - A Promise of Fire (Adult, Fantasy)

Thursday - Splinter by Sarah Fine (Urban Fantasy)

Friday - Illuminae by Amie Kaufman/Jay Kristoff (YA, Science Fiction)

Saturday - Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty (YA, Mystery)


*Received from Publishers, Edelweiss, & NetGalley*



*Borrowed from Library*





9 comments:

  1. I've yet to read A Study in Charlotte but I heard great things about it! Also, I love Illuminae! I hope you enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVED ILLUMINAE! Such a fantastic story that I can't wait for the sequel!

      Delete
    2. I loved The Spirit Thieves and need to read The Darkest Magic. I also can't wait to read The Sight. You got some great books this week.

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I have The Sight, also. I hope you enjoy your books.
    Diane @ Diane’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, I neeeed to get round to reading Illuminae. I've had it for a while, and I hear such good things, but so many books, so little time... Heh. Hope you enjoy your books this week!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Swan Riders looks interesting. I see that we both got the new Rhiannon Thomas book. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wan tot read A Study In Charlotte! I have read Illuminae and it is such an amazing book, unlike anything I have ever read. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully I'll be back to reading mode again this week. I found myself an empty nester and a new resident in a new place. Gah! I'm getting old, change discobobulates me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked Illuminae! I just got Gemina so I'm hoping to read it soon. I hesitated in downloading Long May She Reign from Edelweiss, especially since I didn't love Thomas's first two published books. But I still might download this new one. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete