Saturday, May 27, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves / Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged # 65 - Memorial Day Weekend Edition

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Bought Borrowed and Bagged is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are  bought, borrowed, won or ARCs  you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from Karen Marie Moning’s amazing Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. 

Thanks for Shopping by! 
Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova (YA, Steampunk)

Tuesday - Dreamfall by Amy Plum (YA, Horror)

Wednesday - One Blood Ruby by Melissa Marr (YA, Fantasy)

Thursday - The Pearl Thief by Elizabeth Wein (YA, Historical)




Talk Supe Blog Reviews:


*Received from...Publisher (Berkley)

NetGalley


Library





>

7 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are all totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good haul. I really need to read some Tamora Pierce sometime.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul. I'm hoping that Nyxia will be at BEA. So many good looking titles that you picked up this weekend. Have a great weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got approved for The Space Between The Stars on NetGalley. It looks really good. I hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of Atlantis Reborn and I've been seeing No Good Deed around quite a bit. Great haul and hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful haul, I haven't heard of any these. I hope you enjoy all your new reads, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete