Saturday, August 26, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves #252 - Week Ending 08/26/2017


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Shopping by!
Don't you just LOVE those weeks when publishers drop a bundle of surprises in your mail box! HELLS YEAH I DO!
Hope you find something you are interested in!
Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - Call of Fire by Beth Cato (Steampunk, Fantasy)

Tuesday - Blood Moon by Alexandra Sokoloff (Mystery, Thriller)

Wednesday - The Angel Knights & Chosen Knights (Duo) by Mary Ting

Thursday - In Some Other Life by Jessica Brody (YA, Contemporary)

Friday - Venturess by Betsy Cornwell (YA, Steampunk)


*Received from Edelweiss & NetGalley*




 








10 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a great collection of books Shelley! I hope that you enjoy them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very nice! Saw a lot of these on Edelweiss, but for the most part I felt hesitant over them. So I didn't both requesting! You had auto approval right? Very nice indeed! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a productive blogger. I hope you enjoy all of them. Happy reading and have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I'm getting sooo curious about Dread Nation -- I hope my request is approved. Looks like a great haul!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'm in awe of all these beautiful covers! I hope you'll enjoy all the books you got! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got me curious about Dread Nation. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I am a little jealous of all the books you got. They all look so good! Can't wait to hear about them :) Enjoy your weekend.

    Danica @ Shelves of Spines
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy all your books I love the cover of the midnight dance and Everless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh Lovely haul! Happy reading them all!
    ~ Priyanka @ My StS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a great haul you got there! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete