Saturday, September 2, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves # 253 - Labor Day Weekend Edition (US)


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Shopping by!
Hope you find something you are interested in!
Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 





Friday - The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel (Thriller/Suspense)


*RECV'D VIA EDELWEISS, NETGALLEY, PUBLISHER, LIBRARY*







9 comments:

  1. OOoh very nice! I really enjoyed Rituals! Thought it was a perfect end to the series! Hoping to start The Hunt sometime soon as it is my next read! Hope you enjoy all the new lovelies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set of books you got this week! That cover to White Zombie looks awesome!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I always like seeing what you get. You get some amazing books every week. I hope you love them. Awesome haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. White Trash Zombie Unchained looks fun. Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh some of these look interesting. I have been wanting to check out the Library of Fates and the Kasie West book looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I own The Veil and really want to get to it! Do you recommend the series by Chloe Neill? The Library of Fates looks fantastic as well! I hope you'll enjoy all the books you got! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when Harper uploads a bunch to Edelweiss! Surprisingly I only downloaded two this round - the new Kasie West book, and Honor Among Thieves - but I might also get The Queen's Rising. That cover is gorgeous. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Shelley. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I should check out my library if they have DRowland, I forgot that I've been wanting to try that series.

    ReplyDelete