Saturday, September 30, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves #257 - Week ending 09/30/2017 - Magnifique!


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Shopping by!
Yes, this week is another HUGE BOOK HAUL!
There are times a feel blessed to be a blogger!
Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - Of Flame and Fate by Cecy Robson (UF, Romance)


Wednesday - The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli (YA, Fantasy)


Friday - Ringer by Lauren Oliver (YA, Science Fiction)


*REC'D VIA  LIBRARY, PUBLISHERS, EDELWEISS, & NETGALLEY*








9 comments:

  1. Oooh! You got Tower of Dawn! I hope you enjoy it!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Recommend Me This! Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great haul this week, Shelley! I hope you'll enjoy all these new books. Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got a lot of great books. I'm really intrigued by the cover of Suitors and Sabotage.

    Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I still need to continue the Throne of Glass series, I got to book three this year. I hope you'll enjoy all the books you got! Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so many great titles! Daughter of the Burning City, Tower of Dawn, and The Beloved Wild, all look like titles I will like. Have fun reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to read The Mortician's Daughter and I've heard great things about Daughter of the Burning City.

    ReplyDelete