Saturday, December 9, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves #266 - Week ending 12/09/2017


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Shopping by!
This haul blew my mind. This is December! It's supposed to be slow! LOL
So happy that you stopped by! I hope you find something new to you!
Have a great weekend
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - UNSUB by Meg Gardiner (Thriller)

Tuesday - Thief's Cunning by Sarah Ahiers (YA, Fantasy)

Wednesday - Silent Creed by Alex Kava (Thriller)



Saturday - Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne (YA, Fantasy)


*REC'D VIA Publisher, Library NETGALLEY *







7 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of great books you got here! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realized I am sooooooooooooooooo behind on Anne's books! Need to get caught up with her series...about a dozen other ones too! Lol! Happy Reading!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers lots of boos this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the best books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo many goodies. Hope you enjoy them all.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection of books this week, I hope you enjoy them all. I just purchased Wintersong, I heard mixed reviews but I'm looking forward to reading it. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete