Saturday, December 16, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves # 267 - Week Ending 12/16/2017


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Shopping by!

This was a strange week. Started out having a young driver crash into my car causing damage to passenger side door. Totally her fault. I have been fighting with her insurance company since then to get them to pay for the damage done to my car. Thankfully, I am fine. Just shaken and stirred up a bit, but this is a helluva a thing to have happened just when you thought you could escape 2017 unscathed. 

Lovely collections of books this week. I dare hope that you find something that peaks your interest! 

Have a great weekend
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 



Wednesday - Pretty Dead Girls by Monica Murphy (YA, Mystery)

Thursday - Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones (YA, Fantasy)


Saturday - Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet (Fantasy, Romance)


*REC'D VIA Publisher, Library NETGALLEY *







9 comments:

  1. Oh! Sorry you got in a car crash. I hope everything turns out alright for you!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! Glad you're okay, but yeah car wrecks are a pain in the butt with the insurances. Surprised that since it was her fault her insurance company is being difficult. Sigh...

    But yay for books!! Look at those pretties! I'm super curious about Ash Princess and sooooo need to give Jon Skovron's books a try! I still have an ARC of the first one in this series...pretty sure it's this series! Lol! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash Princess cover is absolutely gorgeous. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, The Lost Plot! I waaant it. Hope you enjoy all these! And sorry about the car issues. It's such a pain. :(

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sorry to hear that. Glad that you’re ok. I hope everything goes as you hope with the insurance company. Enjoy your new books and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you're ok! I hope you enjoy your new books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ash Princess has been on my wish list for a while. Hope you enjoy! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelly, is this a lending library thing? Cuz I'm sure you've got better books than me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Library Assassins book and can't wait to read the next installment. I am so glad to hear you are okay. Insurance companies can be such a drag to deal with.

    ReplyDelete