Saturday, January 20, 2018

#Stacking the Shelves #270 - Week Ending 01/20/2018


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - The English Wife by Lauren Willig (Historical, Mystery)

Tuesday - Keep Her Safe by K.A Tucker (Suspense)

Wednesday - Wicked Charm by Amber Hart (YA, Thriller)

Thursday - Scythe by Neal Shusterman (YA, Dystopian)




*REC'D VIA Edelweiss, NetGalley & Library*







4 comments:

  1. OOoh nice ones! Mostly new to me ones! I hope you enjoy them all!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some absolutely gorgeous covers on your haul this week, Shelley! I hope you enjoy them! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! Some of these are new to me, but they all look great Happy reading :)

    My haul: https://www.bogdanathebooknerd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Gena Showalter came out with a new series! I really like her writing so this a real treat! Also, your post introduced me to a lot of great new books to try :)

    ReplyDelete