Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
Q: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?
A. There's so much I would love to do to my blog right now that it just boggles my mind. I hate the fact that I'm still a novice when it comes to certain things. So, I guess you could say that this question comes at at good time for me.
1. I would learn how to do HTML so that I can design my own features. Although I don't mind asking for help, it would be nice to actually do things on my own. It would also save me huge amounts of money in the process.
2. I need to get Photoshop registered asap! I need Photoshop for headers, buttons and giveaway headers. You know, all the good stuff you need to run a clean, and attractive blog.
3. I would have started my blog much earlier than I did. I joined Goodreads in 2009, why did it take me nearly 3 years to think about blogging?
4. Be more aggressive with my giveaways and Meme's.
5. Ask for help from the experts in the field. Suggestions and comments on this particular answer are always welcomed!
6. Ask for help with my reviews. There are some days I really truly hate what my reviews sound like. I'm far from being stupid, or idiotic, yet, sometimes my brain acts like a rock, instead of a sponge.
7. I'll be returning to school for medical training next week which is supposed to last 8 months. I am seriously considering putting my blog on hold, or finding someone asap who can be a co-blogger when I'm unable to post Meme's and reviews. With all the blogs out in the universe, that is much harder than it seems. It seems that there are more and more bloggers out there than there used to be. I guess variety is the spice of life.
8. I need to know what I can offer or do to get more page views and comments! Again, any suggestions on this subject is absolutely desired and appreciated!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I absolutely appreciate everyone who is following me, and who becomes a new follower of my blog. By all means, leave me your link so that I can stop by over the course of the next few days!
Have a great Friday everyone!