Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday # 22


"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


It hasn't been the best week for Jessica McClain.
Her mate has been kidnapped by a Goddess hell-bent on revenge --- but Jessica is playing for keeps. Because she's the only female werewolf in town...it comes with its own set of rules...and powers. Aided by two vamps, two loyal Pack members, and one very reluctant human, Jessica must rescue her man while coming to terms with what being a wolf really means.

All in a day's work for a girl. The second novel in the Jessica McClain series is a full on action adventure featuring one angry Goddess and plenty of monsters, demons, and a few newly risen beasties.

Why I'm waiting on this book. You can read my review below to see how much I love
this new series. I love Jessica and her ability to kickass and take names. I enjoyed Full Blooded a lot and can't wait to see where Carlson takes this series. 2013 can't come fast enough for me!






7 comments:

  1. i hope u get it soon. i have not read book1 yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! I can't wait to star this series in the coming weeks!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing it and for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won a copy of the first book and I'm waiting for it to arrive!

    Check out my pick! My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds very good! I haven't read the series yet...but I'm planning on it! Great pick! :D

    My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair (new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I need to read the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great! I will have to give this series a shot. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete