Sunday, July 21, 2013

15 Day Blogging Challenge # 11 Show Off Your 5 Best Blog Posts


Thanks to April from Good Books and Good Wine for creating this challenge!
It's been interesting to read other bloggers responses, as well as trying not to sound lame.

Day # 11 Challenge - Show off your 5 best blog posts!

As I was thinking about what to post, I found myself having a hard time. I guess the best thing I can say about these posts is that they gained me the most pageviews, or comments. I can't really consider any STS posts because there are a lot of bloggers who post them. I also had a few guest posts over the course of my blogger anniversary in June which were a huge hit!

Guest post with Jess Haines 

Top Ten Favorite Kick Ass Heroines

Review & Giveaway: A Cursed Embrace by Cecy Robson

ARC Review - Apollyon by Jennfer L Armentrout

On The Road to 1,000 Followers








No comments:

Post a Comment