Tuesday, March 25, 2014

*Waiting On Wednesday* Featuring Black Widow by Jennifer Estep

"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating....

This weeks choice is Black Widow by Jennifer Estep!

Yes, yes, I am totally jumping over Poison Promise which releases in July and jumping on this one! Surprise! Jennifer is going to reveal the notorious and mysterious MM Monroe who has been lingering in the background ever since Gin took on Mab Monroe! I am definitely eager for some major kickasser-y on the part of Gin! Definitely a different look to the cover art work as well!

There’s nothing worse than a cruel, cunning enemy with time to kill—and my murder to plan.

With wicked Fire elemental Mab Monroe long gone, you’d think I could finally catch a break. But someone’s always trying to take me down, either as Gin Blanco or my assassin alter-ago. Now along comes the Spider’s new arch-nemesis, the mysteriously named M. M. Monroe, who is gleefully working overtime to trap me in a sticky web of deceit.

The thing is, I’m not the only target. I can see through the tangled threads enough to know that every bit of bad luck my friends have been having lately is no accident—and that each unfortunate “coincidence” is just one more arrow drawing ever closer to hitting the real bulls-eye. Though new to Ashland, this M. M. Monroe is no stranger to irony, trying to get me, an assassin, framed for murder. Yet, as my enemy’s master plan is slowly revealed, I have a sinking feeling that it will take more than my powerful Ice and Stone magic to stop my whole life from going up in flames.
Mass Market Paperback400 pages
Expected publication: November 25th 2014 by Pocket Books

5 comments:

  1. I have only read the first few books in this series so I really need to play catch-up.

    A great WoW pick :) Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Couldn't get into this series myself but love this cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks interesting. thanks for sharing!

    Check out our WOW.

    Also check out our OUAT 4 year Giveaway.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the long and exciting journey of catching up with this series. I'm not quite in the MM Monroe arc yet but heck, that's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen this one around yet but it looks good. Thanks for sharing your pick!

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-otherwise-engaged/

    ReplyDelete