Friday, June 19, 2015

*Stacking the Shelves/Weekly Wrap-Up* Week of June 20, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks!

WELCOME BACK!
I thank you for stopping by. 
I do hope you stop by again starting tomorrow when I celebrate my 4th year of blogging.
I might even have a secret giveaway in the works. 
~Shelley~
The Week in Reviews:

Monday - The Young Elites by Marie Lu (YA Fantasy)
Tuesday - Delicate Monsters by Stephanie Kuehn (YA Psychological Thriller)
Wednesday - Infinite by Erica Crouch (YA Paranormal)


Coming Next Week:

Undercover Empath by Rachelle Workman (Urban Fantasy)
Supervillains Anonymous by Lexie Dunne (Science Fiction)
Defy by Sara B. Larson (YA Fantasy)
The Queen of Zombie Hearts (YA Horror/Zombies)
The Leveller (YA Science Fiction)


*Received from Publishers*
Curiosity Quills Press

Penguin - ROC

*Received from NetGalley/Edelweiss*





10 comments:

  1. Nice stack of books this week. I like the cover for Rashelle Workman. It looks really good. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Great selection! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of your new books, Shelley, but they sure do look good! I hope you'll enjoy them all.

    Have a great weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I want to read the new Leila Sales book. It looks fantastic. I hope you enjoy these books My haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice! I got Crucible Zero this week too! Can't wait to read it! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I've been wanting to read Tonight the Streets Are Ours for a while so I will definitely be looking forward to your thoughts on it. Have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Six looks interesting. Enjoy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so want the new Devon Monk book, I love the series! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool cover on Undercover Empath! I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete