Saturday, December 3, 2016

#Stacking the Shelves / Bought, Borrowed & Bagged #40 *Post Thanksgiving Haul*


Bought Borrowed and Bagged is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are  bought, borrowed, won or ARCs  you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from Karen Marie Moning’s amazing Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. 

Thanks for Shopping by!

Welcome back! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break! I found myself taking an extra three days off myself. This is the first year that I actually took time off for myself, which felt absolutely fantastic! Thus, this haul is for the past 2 weeks. Thanks to all of you who continue to stop by and leave comments!

Have a Great Weekend!
~Shelley~

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - Heartless by Marissa Meyer (YA, Fantasy)

Tuesday -  The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer (Thriller)

Wednesday - Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake (YA, Fantasy)

Thursday - Relic by Renee Collins (YA, Fantasy)

Friday - Faerie Blood by Emma L. Ford (Urban Fantasy)


Saturday - Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige (YA, Fantasy)


*Received from NetGalley, Publishers*

Alien Nation by Gini Koch
Nine of Stars by Laura Bickle
A Darkness Absolute by Kelley Armstrong
Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman

  







>

9 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I got Dawn Study too and am already diving into it! LOVING it so far!! And ooh A Darkness Absolute! I loved that one too! Lol! Hope you enjoy all the awesome new reads!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your books. Have a great week!.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of awesome books you got there, especially Thief of Lies!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nine of Stars was a good one! Still a real solid series. I've been eyeing that Kelley Armstrong series for a while.. might have to check that one out. :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thief of Lies is an awesome read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have Spindle for review! I've not read it yet, but I intend to do so this week. I liked Relic a lot. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Shelley. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to look up Nice Guys Bite. I don't usually read the novellas except for Finn's... is this Finn's?

    Have a great week, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey B! No, it's actually Silvio, Gin's vampire assistant who takes care of her administration side of things.

      Delete