Saturday, September 23, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves # 256 - Week Ending 09/23/2017


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Shopping by!
I really appreciate all the wonderful support and comments I received over the past two weeks while we were counting down to Irma, and then recovering. This is why I have been around blogging for so long. Love you all!
Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake (YA, Fantasy)

Tuesday - Cold Moon by Alexandra Sokoloff (Mystery)





*REC'D VIA  LIBRARY, EDELWEISS, & NETGALLEY*








11 comments:

  1. Lots of great books you got there! I'm glad you made it out safely out of the Hurricane!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Recommend Me This! Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! I am sooo behind in C.J.'s series that I didn't bother requesting Traitor Prince! And I'm behind in Bouchet's series too! At least that one I'm just 1 book behind! LOL! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the traitor Prince, I love this series. Hope you'll enjoy your books. Have a nice week end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these books are stunning, especially Amid the Stars and Darkness! I hope you'll enjoy them all! Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a great haul! These books look interesting. I hope you enjoy them. Irma was such a destruction. I am glad you are safe.

    Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got denied for City of Lies. You got some great books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy them all. They look great. Have a wonderful week and happy reading, Shelley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a copy of City of Lies too. Hope it's a good one. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen The Lost Plot on a couple of sites this weekend. I'll need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really looking forward to reading some of these. The Lost Plot especially. I love the Invisible Library series. I am dying to get into Amanda Bouchet's series. It sounds so good. City of Lies has also caught my attention. As well as The Knowing. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete