Top 12 Books of 2012
I've finally decided that it was time to put together a listing of my favorite books of 2012.
I can honestly tell you that there were lots of books that I absolutely loved that didn't make this list :( I also didn't read as many books that I did in 2011. But, it's not about the quantity any longer, it's the quality, and 2012 was an awesome year for being a reader/reviewer!
I had the pleasure of meeting and interviewing some awesome authors this year, and I hope to continue this trend into 2013 when there are even more awesome books expected to be released! Maybe I'll even see some of you authors at the Olde City, New Blood Convention in St. Augustine, Florida this coming February!
There are not necessarily in any order. Enjoy!
2. Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry
3. Blades of Winter by G.T. Almasi
4. Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones
5. Blood Winter by Diana Pharaoh Francis
6. Lust for Life by Jeri Smith-Ready
7. Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
8. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
9. Clay & Susan Griffith The Kingmakers
10. Widow's Web by Jennifer Estep
11. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
12. Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson
My Honorable Mentions: (All our worthy of my top 12 list!)
Tim O'Rourke's Kiera Hudson series volume 1 and 2!
E.S. Moore's Kat Redding series
Amanda Bonilla's Shaede Assassin series
Sealed with a Curse by Cecy Robson
Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep
Jenn Bennett's Arcadia Bell series
River Road by Suzanne Johnson
After Dark by Emi Gayle
Daughter of the Sword by Steve Bein
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Biting Cold by Chloe Neill
Kristen Callihan's Darkest London series
Thank you to everyone who stopped by and checked
out my list of my favorite books of 2012. In the coming
week ahead, I am going to put together my list of the
top 12 books I am looking forward to in 2013!