Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday Presents Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters

For a list of past and future Top Ten Tuesday topics and to find out more about Top Ten Tuesday, click here!

This weeks TTT topic is:
Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters.

1. Ian from the Cat and Bones (Night Huntress) series - Definitely needs his own book, and maybe now that the series is actually ending, perhaps it will happen! 

2. Jupe from Jenn Bennett's Arcadia Bell series. Seriously folks, if you've read this series, why would you NOT include him? 

3. Jenks from the Hallows Series by Kim Harrison - Every time I read one of these books, I hope that we get more of Jenks hijinks. See how that played out? 

4. Cookie from the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones. After all she puts up with from Charley, you can't just leave her off this list! If would be sacrilegious! I could also say Reyes is a secondary character and I don't think anyone would give me a hard time for adding him to this list.

5. Andrea from the Kate Daniels series. Andrea even has her own book, but I shall always remember her as Kate's best friend and she may be playing an even more important role now.

6. Peabody from the In Death Series by J.D. Robb. Peabody has been Eve's partner from the
very beginning. I lover her humor and snark and I couldn't see Eve without her.

7. Tybalt from Seanan McGuire's October Daye series. As the series as progressed, Tybalt has been in and out of Toby's life but apparently he's now in it in a big way.

8. Charles Reynolds from the Katherine "Kitty" Kat series by Gini Koch. Charles is Kitty's best friend from way back. In fact, he's so important to Kitty, that she will do almost anything to protect him from the alien hordes who continually try to kill her and her friends.

9. Micajah Hawke from Karina Cooper's The St. Croix Chronicles. Bad boy, extremely mysterious and dashing, and wow does he make his presence known in Corroded that is going to be released in September by Carina Press. (Review Shortly!)

10. Owen Greyson from Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series. Owen is Gin Blanco's love interest and it's been a fairly interesting ride. So much has been made of what Owen did to Gin that we needed a novella to figure out what was Owen thinking! 

As always, I could go on and on about my favorite secondary characters, but I shall restrain myself for a change! What are your favorite secondary characters? Leave me a comment and a link, and I'll hop back at you!


6 comments:

  1. There's a few characters that you've mentioned (and their corresponding books) that have now interested me. I guess that just means the TBR pile is going to get larger. :) Great list.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel like I need to read these series when I read your TTT posts! These cats all sound awesome!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenks is on my list today, too :) He is made of awesome! Ian is another excellent choice :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jupe is on my list too! I think I need to get to reading. So many series you have there that I need to start! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jupe and Cookie! Yes! I have no idea why I didn't participate in today's topic... there are so many good ones but when I tried to sit down and write my post I was drawing a complete blank. lol Great list.

    ReplyDelete