Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!
For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:
Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For
1. FIrst and foremost I am thankful for my parents. Were it not for them and their unwavering support even with my father's illness, I would either be stuck moving back to NY permanently and not just visiting for Thanksgiving.
2. I am thankful I celebrated 2 years of Blogging this year. Patience is definitely a virtue when it comes to lasting this long. Patience and not dwelling on the small crap that pops up more times than naught.
3. I am thankful for those who continue to read my posts, comment on my reviews, and support me with a laugh, or an ear.
4. I am thankful for my cat, whose name just happens to be Gizmo. I know this sounds ridonkulous, but were it not for him and his antics, I would be a raving lunatic.
5. I am thankful to my local library for offering me books I can't afford and that publishers have denied me access to.
6. I am thankful I live in Florida where the weather may be cold now and again, but we have tons of places to visit, and the ocean surrounds us on both sides of the coast.
7. I am thankful that I am alive. I know this is churlish in a way, but think about all those that we have lost over the past year. So, yes, I am extremely thankful.
8. I am thankful that I actually had several opportunities to attend book conventions this year. I am hoping that things go my way so that I can attend even more in 2014.
9. I am thankful to each and every single author who graced Gizmos Reviews with their presence in 2013. I am absolutely looking forward to reaching out to even more in 2014.
10. I am thankful to publishers like Orbin, Kensington, Harlequin, and Harper Collins for allowing me unfetter access to some amazing titles this year. I would say this was the best year ever on that front!