Saturday, December 14, 2013

*Stacking the Shelves* 12/14/2013

Stacking The Shelves is a fun way to show off the books we received over the past week in the hopes that you will find something that you will be interested in reading. As always, it is in no way, shape, or form to be considered bragging or sticking out our tongues at other bloggers. 

I personally enjoy  reading comments from those that stop by and support Gizmo's Reviews and I make every effort to comment and visit back your blog in return. 

Many thanks goes out to Simon Pulse, Penguin Group, Macmillan-Tor/Forge, Disney-Hyperion, Flux, Entangled Teen, and Orbit Books!

Received via Edelweiss & Simon Pulse

Received via NetGalley & Penguin Group

Received via NetGalley & Macmillan-Tor/Forge

Received via NetGalley & Macmillan-Tor/Forge

Received via NetGalley & Flux

Received via NetGalley & Orbit Books

Received via Entangled Teen

Received via Amazon.com .99 cent special

Received via Library system

Received via Library system


17 comments:

  1. Nice Shelley. I'm waiting to see if I get approved for Night Owls. I got Camelot Burning last week. Nice haul of books. Beautiful covers. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you make of Allegiant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Dead Beautiful, Shelley! You have yet another great haul this week! I am very interested in seeing your thoughts about Dirty Magic and Dance of the Red Death, as I've been eying both of those for a while.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice! Almost requested Dead Beautiful but hesitated. I am more picky with what reads to add to the TBR mountain! I did pick up Poison Princess last week though for the .99 deal!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer Instinct is new to me. I will have to go look into that one! I hope you enjoy all your new reads:) Thanks for stopping by my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, I didn't know Dirty Magic was on NG so now I asked for it as well. Thank you. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I really, really want to read the Article 5 series, have heard so many amazing things. Salt looks really great too. I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Received Killer Instinct this week, it sounds really promising. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Salt, too! It sounds great! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome load of books! I don't know what Salt is about, but the tagline is awesome!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm nearly ready to read Allegiant! I was doing a quick reread before I got into it...just because there's like no time difference between any of them. Phewf. Talk about an intense series. Happy reading!
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these all look badass. I want to read Poison Princess so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still thinking whether to get Dead Beautiful from NG or not. But I think I should seeing everyone got it. Hahahaha. It makes me feel like I am missing on something really fun.

    I hope Allegiant would work for you. It's meh for me. :D

    Have fun reading.

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've been seeing killer instinct all over the blogosphere. i'm tempted to request it on edelweiss myself. awesome books this week. happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS/Sunday post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some nice sequels this week! I still need to read the Masque of the Red Death and Insurgent, haha. Enjoy your haul! :) My STS

    ReplyDelete