For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:
Top Ten Bookish Things (That aren't books) That I'd like to Own
1. Kindle Paper-white - It's not a book, but I would be totally lost without my Kindle. Since I currently have 700 E books on a model that is 2 years old, it is time to upgrade!
2. My Blog's name on swag, business cards, and other things to giveaway - Been blogging for nearly 3 years, and this has remained at the top of my WANT TO DO list.
3. I want THIS set up now! My apartment is in total disarray, and I need an organizer!
4. Wallpaper designed with my favorite Science Fiction novels - Since I live in an apartment, this won't be happening anytime over the next year. But, it's a nice dream.
5. All of my favorite books that have been made into movies, on DVD so that I can watch them anytime I want. Yeah, this is me being totally lazy by not already having them!
6. I'd like to own my very own electric car that folds out into a book.
7. A collection of T-shirts that say Keep Calm and Read a Damn book already!
8. I want a Tread mill with a built in book holder so that I can read while I walk.
9. I'd like autographs from every single author that I adore, and can't get enough of. (I know it says no books, but I'd take autographed books!)
10. TBD - letting my brain ponder the infinite possibilities.