Friday, June 27, 2014

*Stacking the Shelves* Edition 114

Stacking the Shelves for the week of June 22 thru June 28, 2014

Stacking The Shelves is a fun way to show off the books we received over the past week in the hopes that you will find something that you will be interested in reading. As always, it is in no way, shape, or form to be considered bragging or sticking out our tongues at other bloggers. 

I'm going to extend my Blogging anniversary giveaway until July 5, to give more people a chance to comment on one of my reviews, or the last TWO Stacking the Shelves posts. Kind of an interesting book week for me. Hopefully, you will find something you like!

Thank you, St. Martin's Press, Flux, Harper Voyager, Harper Teen, Greenwillow Books, and of course, my local library for requesting several books for me!

Received via Netgalley & St. Martin's Press

Received via Netgalley & Flux

Received via Edelweiss & Harper Voyager

Received via Edelweiss & HarperTeen
Illusions of Fate

Received via Edelweiss & Greenwillow Books
The Fall

Borrowed from Library
The Lair (The Farm, #2)

Kinslayer (The Lotus War, #2)



5 comments:

  1. Shelley, I see that we both got The Last Changeling This week. The Fall looks interesting. I do like the cover for The Fall however. Great stack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of The Last Changeling. I just requested The Silent Sister after seeing it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing covers here! I really, really want to read The Fall, I'm hoping I can get a copy of that soon. Love the covers of The Stolen and The Last Changeling, I haven't seen these before but I'm guessing they're similar subjects.

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, The Fall looks so good. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bunch of books! I still need to get around to reading The Farm, hopefully soon. :) Really thinking I should download Illusions of Fate because that summary sounds fantastic. Happy reading, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete