Friday, September 26, 2014

*Stacking the Shelves* Featuring Gray Bishop by Kelly Meade

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Stacking the Shelves for the weeks of September 21 thru September 27, 2014

Welcome back!  This has been a relatively light week in regards to books, and that is perfect acceptable to me! Time for me to use the rest of the months in this year, and get caught up on books I really want to read!

Received via NetGalley - Penguin Group (Intermix)

Received via NetGalley - Disney Hyperion

Received via NetGalley - Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

Pre-Order 47North via Amazon Digital Services

Thank you for stopping by! Your continued support is greatly appreciated! 


5 comments:

  1. I saw Gray Bishop on NG, but I still need to read Black Root first. The Walled City sounds very good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's nice. I have the Kelly meade and When. I'm curious. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When looks very intriguing! I hope you enjoy your new additions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! I got Gray Bishop too! About halfway through it now! When is also on my kindle waiting patiently to be read! I have a few other Nov and Dec books to read before I can read that one. It's sadly at the bottom of the review pile at the moment!

    Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Gray Bishop too! I was so-so with the first one and I have I hopes for the next Bishop brother. Here's to hoping we won't be disappointed!!

    ReplyDelete