Tuesday, January 6, 2015

*Top Ten Tuesday* Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!


Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015

1. Shutter by Courtney Alameda 

2. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker 

3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

4. The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy

5. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley

6. Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay

7. Ruthless by Carolyn Lee Adams

8. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury

9. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

10. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall





9 comments:

  1. The Witch Hunter seems like an interesting book. :) Great list!
    My TOP TEN TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TBR is growing this week. There are far too many good books coming out this year! I hope you enjoy them. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Looking forward to the Creeping too! Sounds awesome!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely looking forward to all of these, but my list could only for ten. This year is going to be an amazing year for books! My grabby hands need them all! Great list, here's mine

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the cover art it all looks like amazing reads! Red Queen is something I'd pick for myself though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think this would go over well on TSB? Curious

      Delete
  6. Some super fantastic looking debuts coming out this year. I'm most excited for Shutter and The Conspiracy of Us. Great picks, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really want to read Everything That Makes You!

    Shutter looks terrifying! O_O

    ReplyDelete