Tuesday, February 24, 2015

*Top Ten Tuesday* Top Ten Favorite Heroines From Books

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!


Top Ten Favorite Heroines From Books

Some of these are obvious repeats for me. I care not. I adore my heroines, and I shall not let them go quietly into that good night until I am on my death bed.

1. Gin Blanco from the Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep
Assassin, Stone & Ice Elemental. Faced several hard ass villains and defeated them.
Also, she has an awesome cast of characters she calls family.

2. Mercy Thompson by Patrica Briggs
Coyote Shifter, mechanic, married to an Alpha. Just another day for Mercy.

3. Kate Daniels from Ilona Andrews
Still one of my favorites. Curious to see how far this series goes.

4. Lt. Eve Dallas, In Death series by J.D. Robb
In charge of a futuristic homicide police department in NY. Eve gets the job done. Nuff said.

5. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
What can be said that hasn't already been said? 

6. Yelena from the Study series by Maria V Snyder

7. Elena Michaels from Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong
Only female werewolf, alpha of her pack, destroyer of vicious rogues.

8. Katherine "Kitty" Katt by Gini Koch
Can use a pen to defeat a monstrous alien. Has went from mild mannered marketing assistant to Ambassador. Never lost her ability to kick ass and take names.

9. Hermoine Granger - Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Seriously? Why do I need to say why she's on my list?

10. Katniss (Hunger Games); Zoe (Firefly); Xena, Warrior Princess
Faith (Buffy the Vampire Slayer); Bo (Lost Girl); Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Yes, I am totally being lazy on # 10. I love all these women equally.



9 comments:

  1. I feel like Celaena has appeared on EVERYONE's lists, but she's definitely hella fierce!

    The Percy Jackson series is one I really need to get around to reading. But it's so daunting! Everyone really seems to love Annabeth though so maybe I'll give it a go. :) Top choices!

    My TBT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celaena is a popular choice. She's also on my list this week because she's so awesome. I also have Katniss on my list. Couldn't leave her out! Great list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know any of these characters, but I keep meaning to try Throne of Glass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Yelena and Elena!!! Great picks there! And Hermione too of course!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved the kate daniels series but i stopeed reading it and am waiting for it to be finished.
    MY TOP TEN TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went with Celaena and Hermione this week too^^ I adore both of those ladies to pieces ♥ I still need to read Elemental Assassin, Mercy Thompson, Kate Daniels and Women of the Otherworld but they're ALL on my wishlist/tbr shelf :D Awesome picks!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eve Dallas - love her and she gets Roarke too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buffy! I really need to watch this show!!

    My Top Ten :]

    ReplyDelete