Saturday, January 7, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves / Bought, Borrowed & Bagged # 45 Happy 2017!


Bought Borrowed and Bagged is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are  bought, borrowed, won or ARCs  you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from Karen Marie Moning’s amazing Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. 

Thanks for Shopping by!

Welcome to my first book haul of 2017! It's good to be back.
This will cover the past 3 weeks. Hopefully it won't be that HUGE!

Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 


Tuesday - Freeks by Amanda Hocking (YA, Paranormal)


Thursday - The Burning Page by Genevieve Cogman (S/F, Fantasy)

Friday - Forever Wilde by Jenn Stark (UF/Romance)


*Received from Library, Edelweiss, NetGalley*













>

8 comments:

  1. Oooh nice haul!!! I LOOOOOVED Crystal Storm, but holy crap that ending!!! If you haven't read it yet...wait! Just trust me on this! It has the worst kind of cliffhanger ever!!! Blade Bound is on my review stack as well, I hope to be reading it soonish! And I have got to finish reading Claudia's trilogy there! I held off on book 2 so I could binge the last two books. Probably not wise considering I read the first book as an ARC! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I'm curious about the Ahsoka story (such a great character), and I've been meaning to get into Michelle Sagara and Chloe Neill, but haven't made the leap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. I got to request Snared, and The Dastardly Miss Lizzie. Those books look great.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing Cherie Priests new one... her books all look so fantastic but I have yet to take the plunge and pick one up. SO many excellent looking reads... hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those books look like fun. I have only heard of Brimstone, which sounds great. Have a wonderful time reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for Dividing Eden!! It sounds so awesome. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul. Proof of lies cover is stunning. I really want to try a lot of the authors in your haul especially Chloe Neill.

    Megan @ reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Blade Bound also. Enjoy your books, and have a great week!
    Diane @ Diane’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete