Friday, May 22, 2015

~*Weekly Wrap-Up/Stacking My Shelves*~ Memorial Day Weekend 2015

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks!

WELCOME BACK!

Nice slow week of books! Got plenty of reading done, and I'm actually AHEAD with my reviews! I'm going to try a new feature this week called Steampunk Saturday. This week I'll be reviewing The Shadow Revolution by Susan & Clay Griffith. Hope you get a chance to read it!

Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend for those in the US!

~Shelley~
The Week in Reviews:

Saturday - Alien Separation - Gini Koch (Science Fiction)
Wednesday - Dragons Are People, Too - Sarah Nichols (YA Fantasy)
Thursday - The Fearless - Emma Pass (YA Dystopian)
Lion Heart - A.C. Gaughen (YA Historical/Retelling) <-Talk Supe Blog

Coming Next Week:

Saturday - The Shadow Revolution by Clay & Susan Griffith (Steampunk)
Sweet by Emmy Laybourne (YA Contemporary)
Hidden Huntress by Danielle L Larson (YA Fantasy)
The Devil You Know by Trish Doller (YA Thriller)
The Clockwork Crown by Beth Cato (Steampunk)

Received via NetGalley or Edelweiss






11 comments:

  1. Wow you got so many reviews done this week, great job! I hope you enjoy all your books this coming week :)

    Check out my Weekly Wrap Up here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The Veil! I can't wait to read that! Congrats on being ahead, I'm so far behind...I'm jealous, lol. Have a great weekend! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh some nice books there, I'm curious about the new Carlson novel. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want my own copy of The Veil! I don't know why I didn't think about asking Ms. Neill for that in Dallas last week, but I didn't.
    I hope you'll enjoy your new books Shelley.
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh the Chess Queen Enigma! So can't wait to read that one! I love Colleen's books! I also got Pure Blooded and The Veil! I started Pure Blooded but didn't get too far before other things came up! Starting off nicely though! Hope you enjoy all these lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you got a lot of books that sound so good :)

    Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stacks of books! The Escape has a pretty creepy cover!

    Here's my StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you love all your new books this week. I'm still waiting to see if I get approved for a few books. Red-Blooded is one of the books that I want. I'm reading The Shadow Revolution right now and it's very good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover of The Chess Queen and Nigma. Nice haul, happy reading :D

    Maura @ Monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul this week! The Escape sounds very intense. I will definitely be looking forward to your review. Happy reading! (:
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh you snagged the new Chloe Neill! I felt since I STILL had to catch up on her Vampires series that I shouldn't be starting a new series. haha Hope you enjoy it though!

    ReplyDelete