Friday, May 29, 2015

*The Weekly Wrap-Up & Book Haul* 05/30/2015

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks!

WELCOME BACK!
Typical BEA week. Slow, nearly non-existent new titles to request. Not complaining!
Trust me! I'm now ahead on my reviews and have already started June. This month, I
will not leave ANY book behind! 
~Shelley~
The Week in Reviews:

Monday - Sweet by Emmy Laybourne (YA Contemporary)
Tuesday - The Devil You Know by Trish Doller (YA Thriller)
Wednesday - The Darkness Within by Kelly Hashway (YA Paranormal)
Thursday - The Cage by Megan Shepard (YA Science Fiction)
Talk Supe Blog - Night School, Endgame by C.J Daugherty (YA Fantasy)
Friday - Hidden Huntress by Danielle L Larson (YA Fantasy)
Steampunk Saturday - The Clockwork Crown by Beth Cato

Coming Next Week:

Defy by Sara B. Larson (YA Fantasy)
Hold Me Like A Breath by Tiffany Schmidt (YA Contemporary)
Grim Shadows by Jenn Bennett (Paranormal, Romance, Historical)


Received via Edelweiss & NetGalley




Borrowed from Library




9 comments:

  1. You got some amazing books this week. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a few good one there! I loved Nearly Gone. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! I read Swerve a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it! Also just read Nearly Gone and really liked that one too! And oooh just started Alice as I got that this week too! It's a little odd at the moment, but I'm only 3 chapters in! Hope you enjoy all these awesome reads too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your haul has an interesting thriller theme that looks good - especially curious about the twist on Alice. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nearly Gone looks amazing! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week! Nearly Gone sounds really good. I'd pick it up but it's part of a series and I'm currently reading too many series right now :/
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I requested Swerve too! I hope I get approved

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I am really wanting to read Alice. Great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul, Shelley! I forgot all about both BEA and Armchair BEA this week... I think I was still kind of lagging after RT.
    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books. Have a fantastic week and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete