Friday, March 18, 2016

#Stacking the Shelves / Bought, Borrowed & Bagged # 8


Bought Borrowed and Bagged is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are  bought, borrowed, won or ARCs  you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from Karen Marie Moning’s amazing Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you find something you like!
~Shelley~


Reviewed THIS Next Week: 







Saturday - Of Scions and Men by Courtney Sloan (Urban Fantasy)


Scheduled for Next Week: 

Monday - A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab (Fantasy)

Tuesday - Broken Chains by Lauren DeStefano (YA, Science Fiction)

Wednesday - The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (YA, Fantasy)

Thursday - Vanished by Elizabeth Heiter (Mystery, Thriller)

Friday - Dreamer's Pool by Juliet Marillier (Fantasy)

Saturday - Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs/Tracy Deebs (YA Science Fiction)

*Received from NetGalley/Edelweiss*

 

*Received from Gallery Books*


*Received from Author*


*Borrowed from Library*


*Amazon Deals for March, so far*

 

 

 





7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your reviews! The cover of The Walls Around Us has caught my eye. Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week, you have a huge mix of books. I love the cover for Seeker, and I think it sounds really interesting too. I have heard great things about The Walls Around Us as well. I hope you enjoy them all :) Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, Shelley! Your books are all new to me, apart from The Walls Around Us, but they all look good. I hope you're having a fabulous weekend.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have such great hauls. I will have to check out some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Rourke in a long ass time!

    I want that Sourcebook book too, but they don't like me in EW, I'll wait for the galley in NG instead. Happy week, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA. WHOA, WHOA!! I missed that Sarah Fine book! I just found it on NetGalley...thanks for the heads up! Great haul! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete