Saturday, July 15, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves / Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged # 72


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Bought Borrowed and Bagged is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are  bought, borrowed, won or ARCs  you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from Karen Marie Moning’s amazing Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. 

Thanks for Shopping by! 

Fairly BIG haul this week which really surprised me. 
Hope you find something you are interested in!

Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine (YA, Fantasy)

Tuesday - The Dragons of Nova by Elise Kova (Fantasy, Steampunk)

Wednesday - Final Girls by Riley Sager (Mystery)


Friday - The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell (YA, Fantasy)




*Received from NetGalley/Edelweiss*






*Library*





4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I liked Stillhouse Lake! Still need to read Jeaniene's book! Though I was ssideswiped when I heard the third book was delayed until the end of November! Now I don't know what I want to do, wait it out to read them both as I initially planned, or go ahead and read this second installment! Ahh!

    Hope you enjoy the new lovelies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good haul -- I'm getting curious about Stillhouse Lake! Hope you enjoy.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, The Last Star Burning looks really awesome. Hope you enjoy all your new books. - Katie

    Here's my STS --> http://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.de/2017/07/stacking-shelves-15-july-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to start that MaryJanice Davidson series soon. I really like her Betsy stories even though they are very out there and only get worse as they go on. I do have fond memories reading them though.

    ReplyDelete