Saturday, March 10, 2018

#Stacking the Shelves # 275 - Week Ending 03/10/2018


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Stopping by!

This week I am summarizing the past several weeks since I last posted a Staking the Shelves post. I have to say, I adore my local library. If I ever had to move anywhere else, I would probably cry. They always respond to my request for purchase suggestions in a timely manner one way or the other. Most of the times, they approve the request. I thank you all for your continued support and comments!

Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 


Monday - If I Live by Terri Blackstock (Suspense)

Tuesday - Tricks for Free by Seanan McGuire (Paranormal)


Thursday - To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (YA, Fantasy)

 Friday - The Wicked Deep by Shea Emshaw (YA, Fantasy)

Saturday - The Hunger by Alma Katsu (Historical Fiction)

*REC'D VIA Library & NetGalley*








9 comments:

  1. Very nice books,I have seen Ace of Shades alot. Hope you have a good weekend!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/stacking-shelves_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drawn to Dreamer, it has an enticing cover. Enjoy your new ebooks and have a great weekend!

    My STS post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the look of most of these. Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your local library is so helpful! I should probably check mine out eventually. Some interesting titles Dreamer...the cover just drew me in instantly. And Bruja Born. I hope you enjoy them all! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s nice that your library is so cooperative. I hope you love your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you have an awesome library near you! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I'm interested in reading Tempests & Slaughter some time in the near future. You have a nice library. Mine is actually like that as well. I've yet to have a book I've requested them get be declined.

    My StS

    Brittani @
    Hope, Faith & Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your book haul this week. I hope you have a good week in reading. I just got back in my home after a week of no power so I am behind in things. Have a good week. =)

    Mary #SundayRoundup #9

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the best hauls and I have to admit, I love my library just as much. And they even just got Hoopla so now I can get some graphic novels/comics I would usually have to request they buy.

    ReplyDelete